Radbox tips, tricks and tools: a roundup
This is a roundup of various ways to interact with your Radbox account. Trust us, there are enough to warrant a roundup!
Adding videos to Radbox
You can add videos to Radbox in various ways, on some of your favorite apps.
- The “Add to Radbox” bookmarklet. Works on all browsers. You can also get it for your mobile devices here.
- Email: Send a link or a tweet from any app to your secret email address.
- Connecting your account to Facebook or Twitter allows you to set up automatic imports of the day’s popular videos.
- "Add to Radbox" - the (unofficial) Chrome extension.
- "Send to Radbox" button for Google Reader.
- Reader Plus - a Chrome extension to enhance your Google Reader experience.
- NetNewsWire for Mac (Thanks @guysie)
- Userscript for Firefox (may work in Chrome and Safari). Thanks to @jasonkarns.
- The Radbox widget for blogs and websites. Bet you didn’t know about this one!
Watching videos from Radbox
Ok, so you’ve added videos, but you’ve got to watch them too, right? Here’s how to watch them outside of Radbox.
- The Radbox app for iPad. Available in the App Store.
- Via RSS feed. Your private RSS link works in most RSS Readers, including Boxee.
- The (unofficial) Radbox add-on for XBMC.